Monday, September 3, 2012

Need to work harder.


Ok. I’ve completed week 1, however I think I slacked off towards the end.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I didn’t commit to the nutrition plan and ate disappointingly!.

Then I weighed myself this morning and I’ve gained weight! It’s so depressing.

I’m really liking the organizing and preparing the meals. At least I don’t have to think about what I’m having for dinner or lunch.

I really am quite disappointed in myself for the Weekend rubbish. I’m just hoping and praying that I don’t gain any weight for Wednesday’s weigh in. I’ll be so disheartened. Hoping I’ve lost the weight I gained.

The food in this program is actually quite nice, the soup and stews are quite tasty. The lunches are not bad, I like the breakfast and dinners more.

Ok Need to work hard! I need to get inspired.

Just for who are following last week, I lost 500g however gained 300g back and Husband lost about 3kgs.


No comments:

Post a Comment