Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Slow Progress

Ok Weigh in Wednesdday Week 4!

I can't believe I've been doing this for 4 weeks now!

Here are my stats.

12WBT Progress Tracker









So far based, on my goal I'm on track. My goal was to lose 2kgs and I have.

I've been making really small slow progress, I'm getting a little frustrated that its not like 500gs or 1kg that I'm losing.

I'm reading the forums and comments on fb and it seems I'm not the only one as well. Maybe around Week 4, everyone reaches a sudden plateau?

The nutrition is OK,  A lot of vegetarian dishes which I don't' mind. However, I'm finding the husband and kids are not big fans of. So, when we finish the 12wbt program and we decide to use some of the meal plans, I'll have to choose the non vegetarian dishes.. My favourite are the breakfast, I'm finding I really like some of the breakfast provided - e.g. Breakfast Burrito, Basil Tomato Toast, Bircher Muesli and other dishes.

My motivation is slowly going though, because of the slow progress. However, I'll keep at it because I made a commitment for 12 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment