Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So disheartened..



So weigh in Wednesday today and I didn't lose any weight! Still the same weight as last week!

Trying to think of reasons as to why I didn't lose weight and this is what I'm thinking:

  • Aunt Flow is here? (Time of the month, full stop, you get the picutre)
  • I didn't work hard enough (For Super Saturday Session, I only did 4 rounds of each instead of the 5 because it was already an hour and I couldn't finish)
  •  Friday, Saturday and Sunday I didn't follow any of the nutrution plan and ate like a pig.. oink! 
  • OR maybe I'm gaining muscle? Oh god!
I don't know, its kinda put me down to be quite honest.

I must not give up though. I have to work harder. Ok, I'll set weekly goals for this week to see if I can achieve them.

Goal 1 - Follow nutrution for Friday and try Saturday and Sunday. However, if I can't, I'll carefully think about it first before putting anything in my mouth. - How much oil, how much sugar etc.

Goal 2 - Aim to finish the exercises within the timeframe.

Ok, let's try that just for this week and we'll see how I go.






No comments:

Post a Comment