Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 8 - Mini Milestone Week

I wrote a long entry just now only for it to be deleted!

Ok basically I don't think I'll lose any weight, I ate pretty bad on Thursday - pieces of cakes, Friday - More Cakes, Saturday - Friend's baby shower! Need I say more.

I enjoyed Michelle's weekly video message - she spoke about changing our way of thinking and our habits.

She quoted Aristotle (one of my absolute) favourite quotes - 'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.'

I've always thought that. If you continue to do the same thing, expect the same result. Its only when we change our habits, change our way of thinking that we will see a change in our results..

I think my habits are definitely changing, I love the fresh food and vegetables. I opt for more veggies than rice.  Today I absolutely loved the vegetarian taco corn thins! It was delicious!! I just need some help trying to convince the rest of the family to eat like me.

Michelle also spoke about weight loss and how it is a science - Eat less, exercise more. However, keeping it off  is a psychology. 

So true.

Today's lunch!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment