Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Week 7 Weigh in Wednesday!

So weigh in today.

I was dreading it. However, I managed to lose 100g.

Which seems like nothing, but I'm relieved it was a loss rather than a gain or no loss.

I'm starting to fit into clothes nicely, rather than squeezing myself in like before. =)

That's a good thing I guess. Its just hard to stick to the meal plans. The exercises I'm pretty much on top of it. Just the meal plans and snacks. 

I get so hungry.

I think I need to change my snacks, but it has to be snacks that keep me full or else I'll be starving.

Also, I've started to pick my favourite meals from this 12wbt program so when it finishes. I can make the dishes. I have a lot of breakfast favourites!

Not many lunches and more dinners.

I'll share it maybe in my next Post. 

For now, I need to keep at it. Keep going and not to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment