Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Scared of weigh in tomorrow!

Ok we have weigh in tomorrow and I'm a little scared.

I ate 7 Lindt balls yesterday!!! It was so bad but so good!!

I haven't been following the nutrition program on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

I try but because we go out, we tend to go out and eat and to be quite honest I enjoy eating out.

I didn’t do the core exercise last week, didn’t get enough time. 

I’m very scared about tomorrow’s weigh in. 

I haven’t felt any different the past 2 weeks! In my head my reasoning is, as long as I keep doing the exercises and try my best to stick to the meal plan I should be ok? 

I’m probably wrong. 

We’ll see tomorrow. I just need to think, why did I do this?

I wanted to see a change in my weight and my body. 

I wanted to lose that extra flab around my belly, arms, thighs. 

I wanted to look good. I don't like looking big. When I look good, I feel good and when I feel good, I'm confident and happy.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment